Dear Friends and Neighbors,
In lieu of everything going on during this time of heightened concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19), we at The Golden Bull, and all of our sister restaurants, want to share that the health and safety of our guests, our employees, and our community is our top priority.
While we follow health and safety standards and procedures on a daily basis at our restaurants, we wanted to inform you of the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy.
What we are doing:
- Our staff has been educated on the prevention and spread of the virus and are hypersensitive to carry out measures to avoid it at all costs. And we are closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the CDC in order to provide the safest environment for our guests and employees.
- We have instructed all of our staff to never come to work if they experience fever or any Coronavirus symptoms.
- We are requiring both staff and customers to wear a mask if they are within our property/restaurant bounds.
- We are sanitizing chairs, booths, and tables upon opening, before and in between all dining services.
- Upon closing every night, our team is disinfecting all hand-contact surfaces in all areas (tables, chairs, doors, bars, booths, faucets, handles, etc.) using high-grade disinfectants and cleaning products.
- Our staff has also increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all areas throughout the day, including door handles, bar surfaces, tabletops, chairs, bathrooms, etc.
- We are requiring our staff to increase their regular hand washes - increasing the frequency and timing, following strict practices - lathering the backs of their hands, between their fingers, and under their nails and scrubbing their hands for at least 20 seconds.
- If you are feeling under the weather, we ask you to please not visit our venues until you are feeling better so we can concentrate on the safety and health of our guests and employees.
- Please be aware that the current situation may affect our current operations at our venues. That said, please be patient with us in case we become short-staffed while we continue to provide the best service possible.
We are still open for business and happily invite you to come in and experience everything The Golden Bull has to offer. Rest assured, please know that when you dine with us your health and safety are top priorities.
Thank you again for your patience and we hope to see you soon.
- The Golden Bull Owners & Management
Learn more at: